Edition of 300
Glicée print 310 gsm Hahnemuehle Photo Rag Bright White
50 x 70 cm (27.5591" x 19.685")
Numbered & signed by the artist
Certificate of Authenticity
Produced in Spain
- DNA kit 'Felipe Pantone x ADNTRO' Special Edition
- 'Optichromie Genetic' Felipe Pantone's Glicée print
- Custom wooden box
- Certificate of Authenticity
- ADNTRO® complete genetic report
- A year of updates on your DNA report
Price excluding EU VAT + shipping cost
An artwork based on your unique genetic sequence
Configurable Art is pleased to announce a new glicée print limited edition by Felipe Pantone in collaboration with ADNTRO®
Optichromie Genetic combines technology and innovation, with the main characteristics of Felipe Pantone's work. A match between scientific developments and art.
The composition is created from a DNA sample, using an algorithm that transforms the variants of the genotype into a one of a kind artwork as unique as the DNA sequence.
In this edition you will receive a 'FP x ADNTRO' DNA kit limited edition, your unique Felipe Pantone signed print on a wooden box along with your complete genetic report.
- Shipping price includes shipping kit, shipping back to the lab and print shipping.
- Notice of dispatch will be sent by email with the tracking number. Shipping and processing may vary due to the high volume.
DNA KIT shipments will be made in 3-5 business days, shipments may vary depending on the country.
Laboratory shipments are taking 3-5 business days.
We expect the results to be ready in 15 after receiving your sample in ADNTRO lab in Denmark.
From that, we'll need 10-20 bussiness days to process the algorithm and produce the prin before it's shipped.
Contact us for any inquiries
Editions are developed and produced at FPSTUDIO in Valencia, Spain